How To Choose A Multivitamin Supplement for Well being and Energy by Dr. Angela Agrios, ND
http://www.DrAngelaAgrios.com – Multivitamins can support enhance wellness and power if they are higher potency. In this video Dr. Angela Agrios, ND (A California Licensed Naturopathic Physician) explains how to discover the greatest multivitamins and recognize potency levels. She discusses:
• Centrum, a low potency multivitamin and most likely not the most valuable multivitamin to take.
• That one hundred% RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) is really the absolute lowest quantity of vitamins and minerals an individual wants to take every day not create a illness state consequently, taking supplements at only 100% RDA levels is not really undertaking considerably.
• What we genuinely want are multivitamin supplements that offer a lot of instances the RDA to guarantee we get maximum amount of nutrition for repair and healing.
• Thorne Extra Nutrients is a higher potency multivitamin.
• Liquid multivitamins are simpler to take than pills, for many individuals.
• Morning breakfast smoothies with rice or pea protein work nicely.
• Fiber can be added to the multivitamin smoothie.
• Flax oil can also go into a smoothie.
• Most nutrients in a multivitamin are water-soluble.
• Vitamin A: no far more than two,500 iu for pregnant ladies.
• Don’t take folic acid rather, take folate acid in your multivitamin.
• Milk Thistle is an herb that Dr. Angela Agrios, ND recommends for everybody simply because it helps promote liver well being.
• Vitamin A ought to be in the multivitamin, as should Vitamin D.
• Vitamin C and Vitamin E are crucial and ought to be in multivitamin supplements.
• There ought to be thousands of percentages of B Vitamins in the multivitamin supplement.
• Zinc, copper and selenium require to be in the multivitamin, as must magnesium and calcium (but not also a lot calcium).
• A single wonderful formula is Pharmax Four Pillars
Vitamin A: Retinol Palmitate – 2500-5000iu (unless pregnant — in that case much less than 2500iu) Beta/mixed Carotenes – 5000-25,000iu
Vit D (D3 – cholecalciferol) – 400-1000iu
Vit C (ascorbic acid, ascorbate – 500-1000mg
Vitamin E – 400iu — 1000iu as d-alpha tocpherol or mixed tocopherols
Vitamin K up to 1mg (caution if you are on blood thinning meds)
Thiamin (B1)- 50mg
Riboflavin (B2, R-five-P) – 10-50mg
Niacin (B3, Niacinamide) – 100-200mg
B5 (pantothenic acid) – 50-500mg
B6 (pyridoxine, P-5-P) – 50-100mg
Biotin – 100-1000mcg
B12 (methylcobalamin) – 400-1000mg
Choline – ten-100mg
Inositol – 10-100mg
Zinc – 15-45mg
Copper – 1-2mg
Selenium – 100-200mcg
Chromium – 200-400mcg
Magnesium – 250-500mg
Vanadium : 50-100mcg
Silica: up to 25mg
Iron: up to 30mg
Dr. Angela Agrios, ND
Palisades Natural Medicine
984 Monument Street, #201
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy
15150 Sunset Blvd
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Naturopathic Medical doctor
very best multivitamin
greatest multivitamin for guys
ideal multivitamin for women
multivitamins for girls